A Pediatrician answers the questions parents need to know.
About Dr. Agboola O. Fatiregun (Pediatrics)
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Dr. Agboola O. Fatiregun (Pediatrics) contributed 8 entries already.
Entries by Dr. Agboola O. Fatiregun (Pediatrics)
Skin care is the key to adolescent acne frustrations. Facetime, Houseparty, Tik Tok, and Zoom meetings. Our teenagers are always online, and they want their face to look good on screen. One of the side effects of online school and the stay-at-home order is increased concerns about acne. Our pediatric office has many acne advice […]
We need time to blast COVID-19 out of the ballpark.
Parents want answers they can trust
What parents need to know about vaping.
Influenza is a viral illness also known as “the flu” that affects the respiratory system. It typically begins with the sudden onset of fever, chills, headache, and body aches.
Fever is scary but when should I worry Fever is the body fighting infection. While fever can be worrisome to parents, it is actually the body’s natural way of dealing with an infection. First, it’s important to define what fever is.
Facts everyone should know. Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) is the most common sexually transmitted disease in the United States. The virus is spread by vaginal, anal, or oral sex and infects almost 80 million people — both men and women — yearly. Most of those infected are in their late teens or early twenties.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- Tennessee Fires Top Doctor Over Vaccine Policy and She Is Not Holding BackSeptember 10, 2021 - 2:27 pm
- Covid-19 and its Impact on the Back-to-School Season…a True Nail-BiterSeptember 2, 2021 - 10:31 pm
- How Do You Do a Test at Home for COVID-19 and Is BinaxNow Worth the Money?August 29, 2021 - 4:32 pm
- FDA Approval of New Drug for Alzheimer’s Offers HopeAugust 29, 2021 - 9:31 am