Home delivery service coming soon to those in need.
About Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Livingston joined MacArthur OB/GYN in 2003. He is a board certified obstetrician and gynecologist by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
The largest study to date is more great news for pregnant people.
Great news for teens who are ready to get back to normal.
Florida researchers find more great news for pregnant people.
An OB-GYN reviews the latest coronavirus research for lactating people.
Grapevine-Colleyville ISD announced an expansion of their Covid-19 rapid antigen testing program to include all GCISD students.
Cedar Health Research enrolling pediatric migraine patients in clinical trials.
Local businesses promote vaccination to help us reopen safely.
Texas opens up vaccine eligibility to everyone who qualifies On March 29th.
Everyone wants to reopen schools safely. Why did this take so long?
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- Dallas Offering Homebound Residents At-Home Johnson and Johnson Covid-19 VaccineApril 10, 2021 - 7:29 am
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding Women Have a High Antibody Response After VaccinationApril 9, 2021 - 2:27 pm
- Pfizer Says Covid-19 Vaccine Effective in Children Age 12–15April 1, 2021 - 12:31 pm
- A Baby With Protective Antibodies Was Born to a Mom Who Got a Covid-19 VaccineApril 1, 2021 - 11:33 am