Bipartisan legislation addressing adolescent abuse did not make it past the Governor’s desk.
About Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Livingston joined MacArthur OB/GYN in 2003. He is a board certified obstetrician and gynecologist by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Entries by Dr. Jeff Livingston
Surveillance program finds answers and ways to prevent congenital disabilities.
Understanding the North Central Texas COVID- 19 Regional Infusion Center process.
Medical Director fired after promoting a back-to-school teen vaccine program.
BinaxNow rapid-response Covid-19 Test is a must-have item at home.
Aduhelm is the first new drug for Alzheimer’s since 2003.
The Delta Variant is a whole new ballgame, and we need to pay attention.
Only 4 vaccinated people were hospitalized with Covid-19.
Low vaccination rates and a more contagious strain are a dangerous combination.
This back-to-school initiative helps parents find options.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm