Understanding the North Central Texas COVID- 19 Regional Infusion Center process.
About Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Livingston joined MacArthur OB/GYN in 2003. He is a board certified obstetrician and gynecologist by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Entries by Dr. Jeff Livingston
Medical Director fired after promoting a back-to-school teen vaccine program.
BinaxNow rapid-response Covid-19 Test is a must-have item at home.
Aduhelm is the first new drug for Alzheimer’s since 2003.
The Delta Variant is a whole new ballgame, and we need to pay attention.
Only 4 vaccinated people were hospitalized with Covid-19.
Low vaccination rates and a more contagious strain are a dangerous combination.
This back-to-school initiative helps parents find options.
Immunocompromised patients need to know what to do.
RSV cases are popping up across North Texas, and we are not sure why it’s happening.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm
- Tennessee Fires Top Doctor Over Vaccine Policy and She Is Not Holding BackSeptember 10, 2021 - 2:27 pm
- Covid-19 and its Impact on the Back-to-School Season…a True Nail-BiterSeptember 2, 2021 - 10:31 pm
- How Do You Do a Test at Home for COVID-19 and Is BinaxNow Worth the Money?August 29, 2021 - 4:32 pm