Strength and conditioning training to help student-athletes get in shape.
About Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Livingston joined MacArthur OB/GYN in 2003. He is a board certified obstetrician and gynecologist by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Entries by Dr. Jeff Livingston
Cabin fever is kicking in. It turns out that staying home and being alone is harder than we thought. Dallas’ own Match Group announced a public health partnership with the Biden White House to help promote Covid-19 vaccination across its portfolio of dating apps.
A simple explanation of pap smears and HPV testing.
Her Texas Bill extends Medicaid coverage for one year postpartum.
Democratic State Representative Jeremy Gray from Opelika, Alabama, can add another victory on his scorecard. The former college football star’s three-year battle to lift a 27-year-old ban on Yoga in Alabama schools ends in the WIN column. His legislation was signed into law by Governor Kay Ivey this week.
Man’s best friend helps us learn to live in our new normal.
It’s Mosquito season. Time to take precautions against another virus.
Medical researchers from the Department of Urology at the University Of Miami Miller School of Medicine have uncovered the ultimate motivation for men to get vaccinated against Covid-19. A new study shows long-term damage to the penis long after Covid-19 infections.
It’s great to see churches help combat vaccine hesitancy.
Brazos valley scientists at Texas A&M University announced breaking news in the fight against Covid-19. The school discovered a new, potentially more contagious variant in a young student.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- A Doctor Gets A Covid-19 Vaccine So She Can Hug her Grandmother One Last TimeJune 14, 2021 - 11:17 pm
- Grapevine Mustang’s Summer Champion Course Opens for Boys and Girls Grades 7-12June 13, 2021 - 2:55 pm
- Tinder and the White House Want You to Swipe Right on the Covid-19 VaccineJune 13, 2021 - 11:10 am
- Pap smears Aren’t Fun But Can Save Your Life by Preventing Cervical CancerJune 6, 2021 - 9:35 pm