Immunocompromised patients need to know what to do.
About Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Livingston joined MacArthur OB/GYN in 2003. He is a board certified obstetrician and gynecologist by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Entries by Dr. Jeff Livingston
RSV cases are popping up across North Texas, and we are not sure why it’s happening.
Quick CDC action may have prevented a more widespread outbreak.
University’s Innovation Hub leads to Covid testing breakthrough.
Sometimes we all need to talk to someone.
Strength and conditioning training to help student-athletes get in shape.
Cabin fever is kicking in. It turns out that staying home and being alone is harder than we thought. Dallas’ own Match Group announced a public health partnership with the Biden White House to help promote Covid-19 vaccination across its portfolio of dating apps.
A simple explanation of pap smears and HPV testing.
Her Texas Bill extends Medicaid coverage for one year postpartum.
Democratic State Representative Jeremy Gray from Opelika, Alabama, can add another victory on his scorecard. The former college football star’s three-year battle to lift a 27-year-old ban on Yoga in Alabama schools ends in the WIN column. His legislation was signed into law by Governor Kay Ivey this week.
Get in Touch
- [email protected]
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm