Preparing for labor induction to get your baby delivered.
About Dr. Reshma Patel
Dr. Patel’s specialties include obstetrics, contraception, preventive healthcare and menopausal care.
Entries by Dr. Reshma Patel
Telemedicine is now a practical and useful option for many people.
For many of you, this will be your first telemedicine visit. Preparing for a telemedicine visit is similar to preparing for an in-person visit, but there are a few unique considerations. To make the most out of your telemedicine visit we recommend following the instructions below.
Our Preparing for series allows a patient to properly prepare themselves for a procedure. Answers about how long the procedure will last, what’s involved, what to expect and even advice on packing your bag, While your surgeon preps, we’ll make sure you’re ready. What is a cesarean section?
Our Preparing for series allows a patient to prepare themselves for a procedure properly. We answer questions about how long the procedure will last, what’s involved, what to expect, and even advice on packing your bag. While your surgeon preps, we’ll make sure you’re ready. What is an Abdominal Hysterectomy?
An Obgyn explains this surgical procedure.
As gynecologists, we help our patients through some very personal experiences: the dreaded pelvic exam, birth control, miscarriage, pregnancy, menopause, sexually transmitted infections, and so on. Discussing your cholesterol with a stranger just isn’t the same as discussing a first pregnancy or starting birth control. It is a very special part of our job. The […]
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm