Sometimes we do the hard things for the people we love.
About Dr. Stacey Thomas
Dr. Stacey Thomas attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio before her residency in OB/GYN at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Parkland Hospital in Dallas. Prior to joining MacArthur OB/GYN, she spent three years practicing at the largest medical center in the world, the Texas Medical Center in Houston.
Entries by Dr. Stacey Thomas
While practicing social distancing, people are having to get creative to find ways to give back to the community from home.
Dr. T puts the “I” in IUD (and TMI) I love my IUD. For all the skeptics, I thought I would share my personal experience with an intrauterine device and how it saved me from myself.
While some mommies are willing to endure discomfort in hopes that the myth of “heartburn = a baby with a head full of hair” is true (it’s not), heartburn has the potential to seriously affect the health of a pregnancy. The good news is that there are several safe and effective options for management.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm
- Tennessee Fires Top Doctor Over Vaccine Policy and She Is Not Holding BackSeptember 10, 2021 - 2:27 pm