Most of us here at MacArthur Medical Center are parents, and as parents we would do ANYTHING to keep our children safe. One of the most important things we can do to protect our children, even when we’re not with them, is to ensure that they are properly immunized on time and in compliance with […]
About Erin Cox - Practice Manager
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Erin Cox - Practice Manager contributed a whooping 5 entries.
Entries by Erin Cox - Practice Manager
Flim-flam, woo, pseudoscience … there are many names for wrong information. In this article we are going to tackle a real beast, a scary monster that roams the World Wide Web and makes its way into all corners of our communities – Vaccine myths! *screams* I spent some time snooping the Facebook comment sections and […]
Learn how to register for your COVID-19 vaccine, and why it’s a good idea to get vaccinated.
Every day we are asked, “Can I get the Covid-19 vaccine while pregnant?”
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. At least that’s what MacArthur Medical Center ob/gyn physician, Dr. Sakovich said to staff and providers while deciding whether to open offices for patient visits.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- New Study Shows Covid-19 Vaccines in Pregnancy Are Safe for Mom and BabyApril 29, 2021 - 9:58 am
- Celebrate the modern medical miracle that is immunization: It’s National Infant Immunization Week!April 28, 2021 - 12:18 pm
- Busted! Explaining common vaccine mythsApril 27, 2021 - 6:29 pm
- Hope for Covid Long Haulers at Washington UniversityApril 22, 2021 - 5:21 pm