Vaping is never safe for young adults In August 2019, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released a health advisory urging people to avoid e-cigarettes and other vaping devices. An outbreak of severe lung disease related to vaping has caused severe illness and death across the United States.
About Erik Lesko, FNP-BC (Pediatrics)
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Erik Lesko, FNP-BC (Pediatrics) contributed 2 entries already.
Entries by Erik Lesko, FNP-BC (Pediatrics)
Unplug and Create Quality Family Time The temptation to just click play As a parent, I understand the challenges of trying to keep a young child entertained. I always try to find ways to keep my daughter from becoming bored. We play games, do arts & crafts, and go to the park. While it is […]
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm
- Tennessee Fires Top Doctor Over Vaccine Policy and She Is Not Holding BackSeptember 10, 2021 - 2:27 pm