Monitored hormone supplementation helps some feel younger again
About MacArthur Medical Center
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that MacArthur Medical Center contributed 347 entries already.
Entries by MacArthur Medical Center
At MacArthur Medical Center, we care for thousands of pregnant people every year. We have babies coming out the wazoo! Every day we hear people call this the “miracle of life.”
Bipartisan legislation addressing adolescent abuse did not make it past the Governor’s desk.
Surveillance program finds answers and ways to prevent congenital disabilities.
Understanding the North Central Texas COVID- 19 Regional Infusion Center process.
Medical Director fired after promoting a back-to-school teen vaccine program.
A Pediatrician answers the questions parents need to know.
BinaxNow rapid-response Covid-19 Test is a must-have item at home.
Aduhelm is the first new drug for Alzheimer’s since 2003.
The Delta Variant is a whole new ballgame, and we need to pay attention.
Get in Touch
- [email protected]
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- Testosterone Therapy: Can Women Boost Sex Drive, Energy, and Brain Function?March 3, 2023 - 11:17 am
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm