An Obgyn answers FAQ about miscarriage.
About Dr. Rebecca Gray
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Dr. Rebecca Gray contributed 4 entries already.
Entries by Dr. Rebecca Gray
Here is what pregnant women need to know about Coronavirus.
A doctor summarizes what we can do to boost our immune system.
Can I eat fish? Common questions asked by pregnant patients about eating seafood. Most peoples initial impression after a quick Google search is that all seafood and fish are harmful when consumed during pregnancy and must be avoided.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm