Do networking sites like Facebook present privacy problems or are they a way to build community around your practice? By Sara Michael One patient at MacArthur OB/GYN had a question about moving her ovulation. Others spoke freely about their experiences with an endometrial ablation procedure. Most just wanted to say “thanks” to the physicians and […]
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Staff contributed 31 entries already.
Entries by Staff
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm