Understanding the mystery of the mammary glands. We all have breasts. Structurally, breasts are simply modified sweat glands. But functionally, the mammary glands produce milk, life- saving nutrition for newborn babies allowing the human race to evolve and flourish. The mammary glands are wondrous and complex structures. Let’s take a tour of the breast anatomy. […]
About Dr. Richard Wagner
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Dr. Richard Wagner contributed 5 entries already.
Entries by Dr. Richard Wagner
The internet is a fantastic thing — Endless information at our disposal within seconds. While the internet has made it easy for women to find information on topics such as breast cancer, it also is ripe with bogus information. Myths about breast cancer are often circulated online and through social media. Here are five common […]
Why do breasts hurt sometimes. Breast pain is common Up to 70% of women will experience breast pain (or mastalgia) during their lifetime. Patients may notice breast pain and become concerned. People worry it may be an early sign of breast cancer. Breast pain without any other symptoms, such as a breast mass or lump, […]
Mammograms and Screening for Breast Cancer Q: What is a mammogram and why should I get one?
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and the best thing you can do is educate yourself.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm