About Summer Abubaker, PA-C
Summer attended Austin College for her undergraduate degree, graduating summa cum laude. She received her Master’s in Physician Assistant Studies from the University of Texas, Southwestern School of Health Professions.
Entries by Summer Abubaker, PA-C
The simple act of hand washing is key to preventing the spread of diseases and is often done improperly. This step by step tutorial is key to saving lives!
Educate yourself about sexual health.
IUDs (intrauterine devices) like the Mirena, Kyleena, Skyla, and Paragard are some of the most effective forms of birth control, preventing more than 99.5% of pregnancies. They last between 3-10 years and are fairly easy to insert. As discussed in a previous post, IUDs also put you in control of your fertility – helping you be pregnant when you want to […]
Many people think the only person that can provide medical care in a doctor’s office is their doctor. This is a common misconception, as nowadays, there are many different healthcare providers that work together to provide you better care. In our office…
All women should be concerned about their vaginal health. There are many suggested tips you can follow to provide a healthy vaginal environment. Here are several.
These 18 facts about genital herpes give clarity to what it is and how to deal with it.
Gardasil-9 is the newest HPV vaccination on the market. It now provides protection against 9 high-risk types of Human Papilloma Virus. These questions and facts can help you to understand it better.
Get in Touch
- [email protected]
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm