Breast Feeding Your Baby?
Join us for our Breast Feeding Support Class. This Class will cover the need-to- knows about breastfeeding positions, baby’s latch, common breastfeeding problems and their solutions.
- Classes are Free to all MacArthur Pediatrics newborn patients and moms
- When: The 2nd and 4th Monday of each month
- What Time: 9:30 am- 10:30 am (We will send a reminder text/call)
- Who: Any MacArthur newborn(up to 1 month of age) patient and mom
- Taught By: Marianne Graham RN, IBCLC (Certified Lactation Consultant)
- Where: Lunch Break room of MacArthur Medical Center- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 365 Irving , TX 75062