- Women’s Health Services
- Birth control
- Pap smear
- Pre-natal care
Obstetrics & Gynecology
We provide all of your women’s health needs including birth control, fertility, gynecology, menopause, pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases, urogynecology…
Certified Nurse Midwives care for women throughout the lifespan from adolescence through menopause. These services include gynecologic care, annual…
“Together we can Achieve More”
MacArthur Midwifery and MacArthur OBGYN collaborate to provide the best possible patient and family-centered care.
Having a problem like urinary incontinence, bladder pain, fecal incontinence or pelvic organ prolapse can be very troubling and life altering. Patients may suffer for years with these treatable problems because of embarrassment. We want you to know that you don’t need to suffer in silence; we are here to help.
Urogynecology is the specialty that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of female urinary incontinence, fecal incontinence, bladder pain…
MacArthur Pediatrics specializes in the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents with concentration on developmental health issues.
MacArthur Pediatrics is privileged to provide excellent and compassionate medical care to families in the Dallas / Fort Worth area.
Call to schedule your appointment today 972-786-0330.
DR. CRISTINA VALDEZ
Hours: Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
While this is a more time-intensive approach, it’s the right and correct way to provide care. The most important thing I can do when caring for patients is to get to the bottom of whatever their health issues might be and to stand alongside them at every stage of their lives.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- Dallas Offering Homebound Residents At-Home Johnson and Johnson Covid-19 VaccineApril 10, 2021 - 7:29 am
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding Women Have a High Antibody Response After VaccinationApril 9, 2021 - 2:27 pm
- Pfizer Says Covid-19 Vaccine Effective in Children Age 12–15April 1, 2021 - 12:31 pm
- A Baby With Protective Antibodies Was Born to a Mom Who Got a Covid-19 VaccineApril 1, 2021 - 11:33 am