(By Appointment ONLY)
Arriving at the Office
Our office is innovative. We use a software called Phreesia to expedite the check in process. The software allows you to enter all pertinent demographic information, insurance information and clinical questionnaires. It also reminds you of your appointment via text message (to your cell phone). Please utilize this feature and complete all required information at home, or on the go, before arriving to your appointment. This will expedite your wait time and your arrival time requirement.
- Newborns, new patients and wellness appointments MUST arrive 30 minutes before appointment time if you have not completed the Phreesia Pre-Check in. This is to allow time for you to fill out new patient paperwork, clinical questionnaires etc. and for staff to verify the patient’s insurance.
- All other patients MUST arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the appointment time if you have not completed the Phreesia Pre-Check in. This is to allow time for you to verify existing information on file and for staff to verify the patients insurance.
- Newborns – Please bring the hospital discharge paperwork, insurance card under which the child is insured, picture ID for the guardian bringing the child, and immunization card.
- New patients – We will need a current, updated shot record before being seen. Failure to provide this information will result in your appointment being rescheduled. You will not be seen by a Provider without an updated immunization record. The CDC and American Academy of Pediatrics recommends this requirement.
- All patients (new and established) should always have proof of insurance at all appointments. Commercial insurance as well as Medicaid Managed Care Plans. We also recommend bringing your child’s immunization card to all appointments.
Daycare, Sports Physicals or School Forms
Established patients – We require a minimum of 48 hours to return forms to you, if completed earlier we will call you.
New patients – Will be required to establish care with the MD, prior to forms completion. Please call our office for an appointment.
Calls During Office Hours
Calls during office hours are returned in the order they are received unless a more urgent problem arises. Generally, calls are returned within 1-2 hours. During busy times, the calls may take longer to be returned. If you leave a message for the medical assistant, please clearly state your name and number at which you can be reached, as well as the issue that needs to be discussed. The medical assistant can answer most questions and give advice. If the issue exceeds their knowledge or they feel it requires a provider’s attention, they will consult with the provider. This usually occurs at lunch or at the end of the day.
We know that situations arise after the office closes and on weekends. Therefore, we offer 24-hour access to medical advice. After hour calls are handled by specially trained Pediatric Registered Nurses. Please call: 972-786-0330. You can also send your medical team a message at any time using the Patient Portal.
If you cannot make your appointment please let us know. Please understand if you are late by 15 minutes or more your appointment will be rescheduled. This policy is strictly enforced to ensure all of our patients receive the timely care they deserve.