A minimally invasive procedure that is used to treat uterine fibroids using radiofrequency ablation. This technology has been used in the past for treatment of hepatic tumors and is now being used to treat uterine fibroids. Each fibroid is destroyed by applying energy through a small needle array which allows the surrounding tissue to not be affected.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm