Condoms are a type of barrier contraception that physically blocks sperm, semen, and other genital lesions from making contact with one’s partner. Condoms serve two main purposes. They can prevent pregnancy, although not as reliably as other birth control options (condoms are 85% effective with typical use as compared with >95% with other forms), and more importantly, protect against STDs including HIV, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Trichomonas, Syphilis, Hepatitis B, and even HPV.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm