A common question I often hear is “Can I fly while I’m pregnant?” Air travel brings a whole new set of concerns and stress to an expectant mother, and rightfully so. Nowadays air travel is much more common with most Americans traveling at least twice a year if not more often than that! With every pregnancy lasting about 9 months, it’s almost impossible to put off flying during pregnancy.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm