https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 MacArthur Medical Center https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png MacArthur Medical Center2021-04-27 13:01:032021-04-27 13:02:39So glad I switched to Dr. Patel at 21 weeks. She’s got a refreshing demeanor, and provides complete care. My first visit, she sat down and introduced herself, went through all relevant details with my transfer of care, and answered all my questions holistically. Her responses covered everything including definitions of terminology, explanation of treatments and steps I can take at home/with diet to improve the conditions, and even whether or not I need to be concerned about the matter. She’s not presumptive at all- with vaccination/COVID, she asked me if I wanted to discuss it – when I said I want to know more, she gave a complete overview of the clinic’s stance on the safety of the vaccine during pregnancy and she stressed that the choice is mine. I did not have any of these positive experiences or warm, friendly conversations with my previous OBGYN. All my concerns are always addressed carefully and with understanding. Best experience, best bedside manner.
Get in Touch
- [email protected]
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- Testosterone Therapy: Can Women Boost Sex Drive, Energy, and Brain Function?March 3, 2023 - 11:17 am
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!