https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 Teresita Pulgarin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png Teresita Pulgarin2021-07-09 11:14:362021-08-22 19:07:00I was referred too dr Wang when my I had too change my insurance. And I referred too him at first I was a little scared however he explained everything too me and I told him about my vitamin d that my other doc said not too worry and too take prenatal but Dr Wang suggest I should take them asap because I’m low on vitamin d and my vitamin supplies will transfer too the baby. So I got vitamin d and honestly that made me a lot more happier in a way because I wasn’t rushed out I wasn’t feeling like I was taking up time. He took the time and he helped me I feel like he really cares and I will Definitely recommend him.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm