https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 Teresita Pulgarin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png Teresita Pulgarin2021-08-27 18:00:062021-08-27 18:02:02I’m new to the DFW area and was looking for a new ob/gyn halfway thru my pregnancy. Macarthur Medical Center (the Las Colinas location) was very prompt in replying to my initial inquiry and provided timely options for me to come in as a new patient. They are super prompt to call you in when your appointment time comes, the office staff is very friendly and efficient, the nurses professional and nice, and Dr. Fanous has always been courteous with questions and straight forward with giving information. The office being so close to the delivery hospital (Medical Center Las Colinas, literally next door) is a nice plus as well. They also have pediatricians on staff.
Get in Touch
- [email protected]
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- Testosterone Therapy: Can Women Boost Sex Drive, Energy, and Brain Function?March 3, 2023 - 11:17 am
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!