https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 Teresita Pulgarin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png Teresita Pulgarin2021-09-03 13:16:102021-09-03 13:16:40Love Dr.Enggano & the team/Staff at MacArthur OBGYN! I’m due in November with my second and my first OB, who i loved very much- retired last year so I was very worried about finding another OB that I’d love as much as I did my old one. So far the entire staff at MacArthur OBGYN have made me feel so comfortable and happy with the treatment I’ve received as well as how amazing they’re handling COVID-19 and the precautions they’re taking. They exceeded my expectations and I’m very satisfied with the treatment I receive from them. They’re very thorough with their check ups and sonos and I couldn’t be happier!
Get in Touch
- [email protected]
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- Testosterone Therapy: Can Women Boost Sex Drive, Energy, and Brain Function?March 3, 2023 - 11:17 am
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!