https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 Teresita Pulgarin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png Teresita Pulgarin2022-10-03 15:18:442022-10-03 15:19:27I was recommended Dr Fanous by my sister as he delivered my niece. I have hopped from OBGYN as it is hard to find a doctor in Irving whom you can connect with and be on the same page. I have found that with Dr Fanous. I appreciate how upfront he is with the pros and cons but without pressuring you into anything and respecting your wishes. I also appreciate the friendliness from the receptionists and staff at this location as they are very friendly and patient. There is one particular person (I unfortunately didn’t get her name) who treats you as if she knows you and is a welcoming ray of sunshine. She took my BP & weight and asked me questions before seeing Dr Fanous.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm