https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 Teresita Pulgarin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png Teresita Pulgarin2023-03-02 17:43:472023-03-02 17:44:47This is my first pregnancy. I’ve been coming here since September and the staff is so friendly and very helpful with questions and all my concerns they make everything easy and convenient for me!! Dr Stacey Thomas is my OB and she is wonderful and attentive to all my needs. Ultrasounds are my favorite part the techs make me feel comfortable and at ease they’re very caring and understanding as this is my first pregnancy I get so excited to my baby grow strong and healthy. I’d highly recommend MacArthur Medical Center to all expecting moms couldn’t ask for a better experience!!
Get in Touch
- [email protected]
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- Testosterone Therapy: Can Women Boost Sex Drive, Energy, and Brain Function?March 3, 2023 - 11:17 am
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!