https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 Teresita Pulgarin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png Teresita Pulgarin2021-11-12 09:39:392021-11-12 09:40:10I first came to this clinic when I went through my first pregnancy and miscarriage for just a couple appointments. After moving and finding myself pregnant again I tried to find a closer ob, BUT pretty quickly decided it was worth going back to this wonderful clinic! I drive about 40 minutes to get to the MacArthur clinic and I would drive longer! The whole clinic from the reception to the nurses is warm, kind, clean, and well run. And I love Dr. Wagner, he really has an excellent bedside manner! He is so warm and empathetic, and he makes you feel considered and cared for as a person and not just another patient to tick through…a quality which is especially difficult to find on medicaid. I’m really so grateful for this whole clinic!
Get in Touch
- [email protected]
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- Testosterone Therapy: Can Women Boost Sex Drive, Energy, and Brain Function?March 3, 2023 - 11:17 am
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!