Pelvic Health and Physical Therapy is a clinic that offers physical therapy for a variety of diagnosis and conditions.
Clinicians are specially trained to treat women who are going through pregnancy, postpartum, pelvic floor muscles dysfunction and pelvic pain.
- low back/hip/abdominal pain
- urinary leakage
- bowel or bladder dysfunction
- pelvic heaviness or prolapse
- postpartum rehab
- diastasis recti or core weakness
- pelvic pain with gynecological exam or intercourse
- neck and shoulder pain
- knee pain
- back pain
- generalized weakness
- vestibular or balance deficits
Men and children can also suffer from some of the conditions listed above, and the staff at Pelvic Health and Physical Therapy can treat anyone from the age of eight and up for these symptoms.