https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 admin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png admin2021-05-18 14:52:452021-05-18 14:53:49Dr. Stacey Thomas has been very helpful during my pregnancy. Always has an answer to every question/concern that I may have. She takes into account my religious beliefs when it comes to making medical decisions. Dr. Thomas provides a comfortable and inviting setting in the doctor’s office, as do the receptionists in the front desk and medical staff. I highly recommend the MacArthur OB/GYN- Las Colinas location and doctor Stacey Thomas to first time moms.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm