https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 MacArthur Medical Center https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png MacArthur Medical Center2020-10-16 10:49:572020-10-16 10:59:58This was my first visit to a new gyn and I was pretty nervous, but Dr Thomas was wonderful, she was very professional and informative and you can tell she truly cares for her patients she took her time and made sure all my questions and concerns were addressed before I left. Everyone on staff there as well we’re so sweet and polite to me and made my fell welcomed actually more so they treated me like family. Nicole one of the beautiful ladies at the front helped me get all taken care of once my visit was done. I would definitely recommend MacArthur OB/GYN ask for Dr Stacey Thomas🥰
Get in Touch
- [email protected]
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- Testosterone Therapy: Can Women Boost Sex Drive, Energy, and Brain Function?March 3, 2023 - 11:17 am
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!