https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 Teresita Pulgarin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png Teresita Pulgarin2021-06-23 16:16:322021-08-22 18:43:17Dr. Fanous has been my OB with my last pregnancy as well as my current one. He is truly amazing and actually listens to my concerns without making me feel unreasonable or dumb. He is very attentive and very personable. I always feel like I am talking to a friend or a family member when I go to my visits. His staff is phenomenal as well. They all are so welcoming and eager to help. Even on the days where he is really busy he never makes me feel rushed or invalidated. Each time I leave he makes sure that all my concerns or questions have been answered. The whole office is amazing and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an OBGYN. He’s the one you want!
Get in Touch
- [email protected]
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- Testosterone Therapy: Can Women Boost Sex Drive, Energy, and Brain Function?March 3, 2023 - 11:17 am
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!