https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 Teresita Pulgarin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png Teresita Pulgarin2021-07-16 16:21:192021-08-22 19:16:14Dr. Brian Enggano and his team have made it very comfortable being that this is my First pregnancy and I have lots of concerns and questions, but they have done a great job explaining EVERYTHING over time. Their communication skills outside of appointments are phenomenal, they will respond quickly, always will be the same day you called. Definitely would recommend MacArthur ob/gyn. They always make sure everything is understood and make it comfortable for you. Reception areas are the sweetest. I attend Euless and Irving locations.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm