https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 Teresita Pulgarin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png Teresita Pulgarin2021-07-16 16:30:122021-08-22 19:20:58I’ll definitely recommend MacArthur OB/GYN to all my friends. I’m a first time mom, at the 29 weeks, under care of Dr. wang and his assistant. All the experiences I had here was friendly staffs, and professional care. Maybe a little bit of waiting, but totally worth it. Multiple locations are very convenient. They really care about everyone’s health, not like many other facilities. The clinic keep on requesting wearing mask, check temperature when you check in, limited waiting room capacity. As a pregnant woman, that’s all I care for my little one, even that maybe not comfortable for someone else, but I am totally rooting for it. Not only that, if you are considering to get a 4D picture for your little one( which is not covered by insurance) they have a very good out of pocket rate for existing patient. Even more! They offer free birthing classes. Here you go, girl! If you are looking for OB/GYN for you and your little one, here is the place!
Get in Touch
- [email protected]
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- Testosterone Therapy: Can Women Boost Sex Drive, Energy, and Brain Function?March 3, 2023 - 11:17 am
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!