https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 Teresita Pulgarin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png Teresita Pulgarin2021-11-18 17:19:102021-11-18 17:19:46Wow! What an amazing time in my life to be pregnant. The staff at MacArthur OBGYN Sonography makes the maternal experience vividly enjoyable. Wait time never exceeds 60 seconds. The technicians are so knowledgeable and over educate expecting Moms on what to expect. Patience is exemplified with tender care. I am always greeted with a smile by the receptionist. No need to call anyone by name because all the Sono technicians are knowledgeable and welcoming. My first so I I was so nervous that I was not going to hear a heart beat due to previous miscarriage. The technician was sympathetic and encouraging. I am now 30 weeks and ready to welcome my baby girl!
Get in Touch
- [email protected]
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- Testosterone Therapy: Can Women Boost Sex Drive, Energy, and Brain Function?March 3, 2023 - 11:17 am
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!