https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 Teresita Pulgarin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png Teresita Pulgarin2022-02-17 17:03:312022-02-17 17:04:21The staff was very personable and friendly. We love the care provided by them and they are always attentive to us! They provided us with a lot of information that was very useful for us. They made us feel very comfortable. Really glad to have picked them for our care!
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm