https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 Teresita Pulgarin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png Teresita Pulgarin2022-04-01 17:52:162022-04-01 17:52:55Overall professional staff, my son sees Abby she’s the Nurse Practitioner who’s very sweet and always answers all of my questions and concerns. Usually with any doctors visit I always anticipate a long wait time especially now with COVID I do appreciate them taking extra precaution with having patients wait in the car until we’re ready to get worked up. The times I’ve gone they get me in and out pretty quickly and efficiently. Thank you!
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm