https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 Teresita Pulgarin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png Teresita Pulgarin2022-04-21 16:31:382022-04-21 16:32:13I have to start this off & say I normally don’t write reviews, but I wanted to because I just had a procedure done with Dr. Gray that went really well and I was really appreciative of the whole staff. Dr. Gray is probably the most empathetic & caring doctor I’ve met, which unfortunately is hard to come by. I started seeing her when I was 13 & am now almost 21 and she’s consistently shown me a level of care that you would for family. Gyno appts. can be really intimidating but she’s so likable & down to earth, I couldn’t imagine seeing a different provider.
Get in Touch
- [email protected]
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- Testosterone Therapy: Can Women Boost Sex Drive, Energy, and Brain Function?March 3, 2023 - 11:17 am
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!