https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 Teresita Pulgarin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png Teresita Pulgarin2022-06-13 09:49:512022-06-13 09:52:48Dr. Wang was my OB and delivered my son in December 2019. My whole experience with him and his office was very good. Dr Wang always took a lot of time to speak with me and my husband during my appointments and answered any questions we had and was always very friendly. He and his office were always very kind and understanding about our 2 yr old coming to the appointments with us and sometimes being a bit mischievous. It seemed nothing went as planned for my sons scheduled induction but Dr Wang kept me calm throughout and stayed at the hospital during the full delivery even though I believe he was no longer the OB on call by the time I actually delivered. Very caring and understanding.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm