https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 Teresita Pulgarin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png Teresita Pulgarin2022-07-01 17:44:572022-07-01 17:45:29Elia is by far the best OB/GYN I could even ask for. After 3 weeks of specialists he was referred to me and thankfully I made the call. The next day I was in the office for a visit and 4 days later surgery. I went to the ER twice they did not find a issue. However Elia found I had an ovarian cyst which was missed, during surgery come to find out I had a larger problem he fixed. Sometimes we get scared and go to the ER and so many complications come after. You do not know the surgeon or doctor you will be assigned to. My review is this, he is the best. Even if it’s not a routine checkup or deciding to change OBGYN’s (which you should) always give his name for a contact. He will take care of you along with his staff right behind him. I can’t be more thankful for the help I have been given. Thank you so much.
Get in Touch
- [email protected]
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- Testosterone Therapy: Can Women Boost Sex Drive, Energy, and Brain Function?March 3, 2023 - 11:17 am
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!