https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 Teresita Pulgarin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png Teresita Pulgarin2022-10-28 15:33:312022-10-28 15:35:30I went in for my very first mammogram. The front office was pleasant, but the service that Myrna provided was exceptional. She made me feel comfortable and thoroughly explained every step of the procedure. Myrna is a grandmother, mother, breast cancer survivor, and an exceptional technician. She already retired once but she couldn’t stay away from a profession she is passionate for, as it shows and I’m glad I got to benefit from it. Thank you Myrna for all you do for your patients!
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm