https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 Teresita Pulgarin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png Teresita Pulgarin2021-11-11 16:46:102021-11-11 16:46:45This is my first pregnancy & first time ever going to Macarthur OBGYN, every visit is an amazing experience; I always leave with a smile on my face knowing my doctor (Dr.Livingston) has given me any advice I needed & helped me throughout my first pregnancy. All the doctor’s assistant & phlebotomist are very kind & never fail to take a weight off your shoulders during those sometimes nerve wrecking visits!
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm