https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 Teresita Pulgarin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png Teresita Pulgarin2021-11-12 09:13:032021-11-12 09:13:41This is my first pregnancy, it took extremely long to get a doctor due to my tricare insurance, on top of me finding out I was pregnant far after 5 months. This office took me in and got me an appointment quick and at their earliest convenience. Check-In is fast, Sonograms are fast, I got the greatest pictures, Dr. Carleo is excellent, he answers all my questions and concerns and makes me feel confident about how I’m handling my pregnancy. I am very pleased with the overall service I’ve received here.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm