https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 admin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png admin2020-11-30 11:28:562020-11-30 11:29:38I had Dr. O’Neil as my care provider during my second pregnancy 7 years ago. Found out I was pregnant earlier this year and decided to go back to him since I had a good experience with him. He always answers any questions or concerns I may have and if I ever had a symptom that worried me he would always make sure it got checked out to make sure me and my baby are okay. I love how the office visits are fast and well organized no long waits. I moved from Irving but I drive all the way there just to go to him! I will recommend Dr. O’Neil to any expecting mom he is great!
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm