Only 4 vaccinated people were hospitalized with Covid-19.
About MacArthur Medical Center
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that MacArthur Medical Center contributed 347 entries already.
Entries by MacArthur Medical Center
Low vaccination rates and a more contagious strain are a dangerous combination.
This back-to-school initiative helps parents find options.
Immunocompromised patients need to know what to do.
RSV cases are popping up across North Texas, and we are not sure why it’s happening.
Quick CDC action may have prevented a more widespread outbreak.
Labor induction methods do not work for everyone, and here’s why.
University’s Innovation Hub leads to Covid testing breakthrough.
Sometimes we all need to talk to someone.
Sometimes we do the hard things for the people we love.
Get in Touch
- [email protected]
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- Testosterone Therapy: Can Women Boost Sex Drive, Energy, and Brain Function?March 3, 2023 - 11:17 am
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm