Post-Covid condition clinics arriving at major cities. Read more
Change the frame
Change your feelings
Placing a picture in a frame changes the way we view the image.
The same is true for our thoughts and feelings. The way we frame a situation in our mind changes the way we interpret it.
Last night I worked all night and delivered six babies. I can choose to focus on my fatigue, or I can be proud of my accomplishments.
Today I did not follow my diet plan. I can choose to beat myself up over BOTH of my trips to McDonalds, or I can view today as an opportunity to start fresh tomorrow.
Today I drank an inordinate amount of coffee. I can choose to wallow in self pity about why I needed it, or I can be thankful that the amazing drink of the God’s was at my disposal.
Whenever I feel down or frustrated I try to pause and to think through how my mind is framing the situation.
If you don’t like what you see then change the frame.
Change the frame and change your feelings.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- New Study Shows Covid-19 Vaccines in Pregnancy Are Safe for Mom and BabyApril 29, 2021 - 9:58 am
- Celebrate the modern medical miracle that is immunization: It’s National Infant Immunization Week!April 28, 2021 - 12:18 pm
- Busted! Explaining common vaccine mythsApril 27, 2021 - 6:29 pm
- Hope for Covid Long Haulers at Washington UniversityApril 22, 2021 - 5:21 pm