Sometimes we all need to talk to someone. Read more
Tag Archive for: mental health
Post-Covid condition clinics arriving at major cities. Read more
Change the frame
Change your feelings
Placing a picture in a frame changes the way we view the image.
The same is true for our thoughts and feelings. The way we frame a situation in our mind changes the way we interpret it.
Last night I worked all night and delivered six babies. I can choose to focus on my fatigue, or I can be proud of my accomplishments.
Today I did not follow my diet plan. I can choose to beat myself up over BOTH of my trips to McDonalds, or I can view today as an opportunity to start fresh tomorrow.
Today I drank an inordinate amount of coffee. I can choose to wallow in self pity about why I needed it, or I can be thankful that the amazing drink of the God’s was at my disposal.
Whenever I feel down or frustrated I try to pause and to think through how my mind is framing the situation.
If you don’t like what you see then change the frame.
Change the frame and change your feelings.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm