https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 Teresita Pulgarin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png Teresita Pulgarin2021-07-09 11:01:022021-08-22 19:05:14I moved to TX from NY at 26 weeks. I had trouble finding an OB/GYN that accepted my insurance in my area but luckily I came across MacArthur OB GYN. The front desk was very friendly and they made my transfer process nice and easy and they were also able to accommodate me so that I could get in ASAP as I was over due for an appt. I saw Dr. Jeffery Wang for my first appointment , he was patient, professional and made my experience an overall great one. I would definitely recommend this practice.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm