It all started with a single plant. A Philodendron.
About Teresita Pulgarin
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Teresita Pulgarin contributed 7 entries already.
Entries by Teresita Pulgarin
If you could prevent your father from getting lung cancer, would you?
Most of us here at MacArthur Medical Center are parents, and as parents we would do ANYTHING to keep our children safe. One of the most important things we can do to protect our children, even when we’re not with them, is to ensure that they are properly immunized on time and in compliance with […]
Flim-flam, woo, pseudoscience … there are many names for wrong information. In this article we are going to tackle a real beast, a scary monster that roams the World Wide Web and makes its way into all corners of our communities – Vaccine myths! *screams* I spent some time snooping the Facebook comment sections and […]
Learn how to register for your COVID-19 vaccine, and why it’s a good idea to get vaccinated.
Every day we are asked, “Can I get the Covid-19 vaccine while pregnant?”
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. At least that’s what MacArthur Medical Center ob/gyn physician, Dr. Sakovich said to staff and providers while deciding whether to open offices for patient visits.
Get in Touch
- [email protected]
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- Testosterone Therapy: Can Women Boost Sex Drive, Energy, and Brain Function?March 3, 2023 - 11:17 am
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm