https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 admin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png admin2021-04-12 11:05:392021-04-12 11:17:53Dr. Fatiregun is a fantastic pediatrician. His presence is very calming and he is very knowledgeable. He made me feel very empowered as a new mom (some other doctors have made me feel inadequate in the past). I also want to make special mention of Sierra in the office. She’s very personable, helpful, and welcoming. All the other staff have worked with have all been nice and helpful as well. I strongly recommend MacArthur Pediatrics.
Get in Touch
- [email protected]
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- Testosterone Therapy: Can Women Boost Sex Drive, Energy, and Brain Function?March 3, 2023 - 11:17 am
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!