https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 Teresita Pulgarin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png Teresita Pulgarin2021-07-16 16:50:442021-08-22 19:21:56Dr. Fanous and his staff were so great to me. I had a blood clotting disorder that causes miscarriages, and no one would get me in as soon as possible. I called their office, and they were able to get me in next day, and get me on blood thinners. I have always been kind of nervous about male OBGYNs, but Dr. Fanous has a very gentle voice, and explains things in ways that make you feel like everything will be okay. While I plan for my new baby to be my last baby, if anything changes in the future, I wouldn’t hesitate to have Dr. Fanous as my OB again.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm