https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 Teresita Pulgarin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png Teresita Pulgarin2022-01-21 17:08:422022-01-21 17:09:34This is my second pregnancy with Dr. Livingston. Ive since moved to Prosper, but had such a great experience with my first pregnancy (especially in the midst of the onset of the pandemic 2020) that it was an easy decision to drive 80 miles round trip to keep my doctor for my second pregnancy. The lady in charge of billing, I think her name is Carrie??? is kind, prompt, never pushy, and fully explains any questions I’ve had. I’ve also always enjoyed a peaceful environment for my ultrasounds with kind and knowledgeable technicians. I would definitely recommend this complex to family and friends.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm