https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 Teresita Pulgarin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png Teresita Pulgarin2022-02-17 20:17:382022-02-17 20:18:25As a first time mom-to-be there are so many new, exciting and sometimes scary things happening. I cannot say enough how amazing Dr. Arguello and the Grapevine Medical Staff has been! The staff is always very friendly/welcoming and they genuinely share your excitement. Dr. A is phenomenal at explaining what to expect during all of the testing and appointments, as well as, actually listening to your questions and concerns. Before getting pregnant she was very honest and helpful on our journey to get to where we are now. You won’t feel like just another pregnant person here!
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm