https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png 0 0 Teresita Pulgarin https://macarthurmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/macrthurmc-1-300x138.png Teresita Pulgarin2021-10-13 17:39:522021-10-13 17:40:27I am 26 weeks. I’ve never had to wait too long for my appointment. They are organized and appointments always run smoothly. Everyone is very nice. Front desk and nurses are very accommodating. I really appreciate how clean and careful they are during the pandemic. My doctor (Dr. Wagner) is great. Every appointment he’s taken the time to talk with me about any questions I have. I never feel rushed. I feel like I’m in good hands very confident in my doctors care. Only thing I can say is I wish my husband could be in the appointments with me since he is vaccinated. But they only allow partners during sonos if vaccinated. and the sonograms are so fast. Which I can understand, there are other patients to see. I would love to have a little more time seeing baby (but I’m sure we all would… who doesn’t love seeing their baby) and a little more interaction with the nurses doing the sonos. All of my sonos except for one, theres been little to no interactions or explanation of what we are seeing or what measurements are being taken. It’s a joyful and exciting time so a little more time to see baby and a bit more convo would be nice. Also We’ve decided to wait to find out the gender of our baby. They have been very accommodating. So far no slip ups! I’m very happy with this office and my doctor.
Get in Touch
- 3501 N. MacArthur Blvd, Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
- You Can Have a Baby and Save Someone’s Life – Find Out HowDecember 16, 2021 - 11:26 pm
- Teen Dating Violence Is a Problem, but Texas Governor Vetos Bill to Stop ItOctober 17, 2021 - 4:36 pm
- New Money From CDC Can Reduce the High Rate of Birth Defects in TexasOctober 10, 2021 - 9:53 pm
- North Texas Obgyns Need to Know About Monoclonal Antibodies for Covid-19September 19, 2021 - 5:27 pm